Please bring with you:
- -Your (Acro-)Yoga clothes. Clothes that allow you to move easily!
- -Bedding: there are mattresses and pillows, but bring your own sheet to cover the (single) bed, a pillowcase and blankets or a sleeping bag.
- -Yoga mat
- -Your costume for the dance party on Sunday. Theme will be announced!
- -Everything else that you normally take for a mini holiday
Optionally also bring:
- -A shirt, sweater or bag to print the logo on (anything but white)
- -An extra towel for the sauna
- -Earplugs (you sleep in a room with up to five others)
- -Altar items or anything to make the place feel more cosy
- -Music instruments and songbooks
Saturday evening is our Lunar night. There will be a Kirtan, a mantra-concert where you are invited to sing along. After you can exchange massages or lunar flights with each other.
On Sunday night we have a ʻbonte avondʼ which is a costume dance party. This years theme will be announced soon. We invite you to bring a costume and dance the night away with us!