Please bring with you:
- Your (Acro-)Yoga clothes. Clothes that allow you to move easily!
- Bedding: there are mattresses and pillows, but bring your own sheet to cover the (single) bed, a pillowcase and blankets or a sleeping bag.
- Yoga mat
- Your costume for the dance party on Sunday. Theme: travelling circus!
- A dessert to share for Saturday night. Preferably something that doesn't need to be refrigerated.
- Everything else that you normally take for a mini holiday
Optionally also bring:
- Your old but perfectly good yogaclothes to swap in the swap shop!
- An extra towel for the sauna
- Earplugs for sleeping (the location has rooms with 4 up to 14 people)
- Snacks that you cannot live without
- Music instruments and songbooks
Saturday evening is our Lunar night. There will be a Kirtan, a mantra-concert where you are invited to sing along. We will also have a massage and dessert party: We have a buffet of desserts that you bring from home and you can exchange massages or lunar flights with each other.
On Sunday night we have a ʻbonte avondʼ which is a costume dance party. This years theme is: 'travelling circus'! We invite you to bring a costume and dance the night away with us!