BOOKING AND CANCELLING TERMS
1. Upon sending this booking request, the participant agrees with these general terms and with the payment of the amount due for the course or retreat in question.
2.The payment must be made 30 days before the start of event at the latest, or bookings made less than 30 days before the start, the amount is due immediately. Stichting AcroYoga NL reserves the right to cancel the booking in the event of a late payment. This does not, however, relieve the participant from their payment obligation.
3. Stichting AcroYoga NL reserves the right to cancel the event if there is reason to do so, for instance in the event of too few bookings, illness of the teacher(s) or force majeure. In the event of a cancellation by Stichting AcroYoga NL, the participant is entitled to the reimbursement of the amount already paid, which Stichting AcroYoga NL will pay within 3 working days. The participant is not entitled to any other compensation or damages.
4. For cancellations by the participant, the following cancellation fees are te be paid: – for cancellation up to the 28th day (exclusive) before the day of arrival: no costs; – for cancellations from the 28th day (inclusive) up to the 14th day (exclusive) before the day of arrival: 50% of the course fee; – for cancellations from the 14 th day (inclusive) up to the day of arrival (exclusive): 90% of the course fee; – for cancellations on the day of arrival or later: 100% of the course fee
5.The participant is solely responsible for verifying that the cancellation has been received on time and noted by Stichting AcroYoga NL.
6. If the participant is not able to partake in the course or retreat s/he has booked, a substitute participant can join instead, if his/her information are communicated to Stichting AcroYoga NL at the latest 1 day before the start.
7. Stichting AcroYoga NL reserves the right to exclude persons from participating in the event without justification.
8. Participants who do not respect the house rules or the instructions of the location’s or Stichting AcroYoga NL’ personnel can be excluded from the course or retreat. This does not entitle the participant to any reimbursement of the course fee.
9. The participation in the event takes place under the participant’s sole responsibility. Stichting AcroYoga NL is not liable for injuries and/or damages of any nature as a result of the sojourn and/or the activities of the participant, nor for loss or damage of belongings.
10. By accepting these terms, participant declares to be in good physical and mental health. In case of any doubt about their medical state, use of medicines or belonging to a high-risk group, the participant declares to only have booked after consultation with and approval of their medical specialist.